Kristen and I started to plan the shower before she left, but mostly we figured we would just get everything ready the morning of. Kristen's flight was supposed to get in to SLC around 9 on Friday night and her and Kels were going to drive down in the morning.
Lo and behold when I walk out of school on Friday I had a voicemail from Kristen saying that her flight got canceled and that she wouldn't be in Utah until 7:30 on Saturday evening. (Problem: the bridal shower was supposed to be at 3!) Since there were just five of us, we decided to push the shower back until 9 that night so that Kristen would have time to make it.
However... this left me planning everything! I was a little nervous/stressed, but in the end I think it worked out. We played some fun games (Do you know what you're eating?, Wedding Pictionary, Make a Dress, and How Well Do You Know Your Fiance?) and it was lemon themed since Kelsey is the biggest lemon fan I know. My favorite was the last game. Earlier in the week I had Dane over and I interviewed him for the game. I filmed his responses and edited them into a movie on Friday night. I filmed Kelsey's responses as well and I'm planning on inserting her answers into the video as well and giving it to them as part of their wedding present.

All in all, it was way fun. In the end it was just Kristen, Kelsey and I left at my apartment. Both of them were spending the night. It was our one last hurrah before we all separated and we had so much fun. I'm really going to miss these girls. I still can't believe that Kelsey is getting married and Kristen is going on a mission! Their lives are certainly going to be exciting these next few years and I'm excited to experience it with them.
Ciao Bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment